Friday, November 13, 2009

Road Rage for the Behavior Police

Why do people get SO annoyed when someone tailgates them? Are these weak-willed bitches prone to panic attacks? We don’t mean anything by it, I just wanna get to where I’m going as fast as my conscience will allow. I just think you fascists just need to quit trying to police peoples’ behavior and let me by! He's tailgating you – So WHAT?! He's not touching your vehicle in anyway and causing you harm - 'matter of fact, there’s, PROBABLY, a good three feet between you two. Who are you to claim so much road?! You may think he’s being annoying, but did you ever stop to think that it is YOU who is the one being the tyrant to the long train of cars behind you – you stupid cow?! Is he being a dick? …or are you being a douche for not getting over, and not letting faster traffic by? Quit paying attention to him and fuckin’ DRIVE! This guy isn't impeding your way and the world doesn't revolve around you - you Commie! I'm not gonna stop tailgating you just because you slow down - if you slow down, I’ll be right there with ya, buddy! If you’re late to where you gotta go, then it's totally worth me being late to where I gotta go - You'll just be the chode in my story about being late. Oh, and pumping your brakes doesn't faze a tailgater - it makes you a self-righteous prick and it also makes you the dangerous one. Are you willing to wreck your car and lose your life just because you feel you're in the right and you want to force your ideals on others? FASCIST!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog - Love the idea that you cant rant 'secretly!' - will be visting again!

    ReplyDelete